Business Development Representative
This position reports directly to the Business Development Manager. The Business Development Representative plays a critical role in our overall sales strategy. The Business Development Representative sells cyber security products, and/or services via telephone or electronic means to customers in assigned accounts. Sales can be made through multichannel, inbound and/or outbound sales activities. May act as a sole sales representative for assigned territory, industry, accounts, and/or products. Will partner with Outside Sales to assist in meeting goals of Assurance Data Incorporated. Business Development Representative are remote, working from home, and are part of an extended team of sales people covering the market.
- Completes necessary training provided by Assurance Data and its partners to prepare for the position
- Identifies prospects through various lead generation activities, including tradeshows, direct mailing, advertising, cold-calling on key industry players and referral program.
- Calls on prospects to understand their purchase decision makers, decision making process and criteria, and their needs.
- Provides value propositions, handles objections, prepares quotes.
- Responsible for selling cyber security products or services, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts while meeting financial commitments.
- Complete all necessary documentation, and to report that documentation on a daily basis.
- Achieve pre-determined number of calls per day.
- Performs other duties as directed.
Ability to communicate effectively and concisely demonstrate ability to execute calls to achieve stated objectives. Working knowledge of objectives, processes, and procedures of the applicable subunit(s) of the organization. Has a general understanding of the company’s products and services. Minimal business travel required.
Send emails to email@example.com